Specializing in buying and selling new or used Metal Working machinery and plant manufacturing equipment * Liquidations * Appraisals* auctions* Brokerage Services*
Deluxe photo listings run for 180 days !!
Instructions For Completing
Deluxe Listing & Brokerage Agreement
Print A Copy Of The Paramount Industries Listing & Brokerage Agreement. Submit A Signed Copy Of The Agreement, Completed In All Detail, To attention Ted Gillespie:Fax # 810-779-2267
St. Clair Shores, MI. 48080
Attn: New Listing Department
You Must Include With The Listing & Brokerage Agreement The Following Items:
The Machinery Or Equipment Submitted Under This Agreement Will Not Be Displayed at Paramount Industries site: Until Full Payment Is Received.
Discounted Fees Are Available For 3 Or More Pieces Of Machinery Or Equipment Included Under A Single Listing & Brokerage Agreement. E-mail is account required for purchaser inquiries.
Special Rates Are Available For Manufacturers, Brokers Or Other Entities Who Wish To Have Paramount Industries Maintain An Electronic Catalog Of Their Complete Listings on our MBA ( Machinery Brokers Alliance) Network, And Act As Their Internet Sales Management And Brokerage Team. E-mail us for particulars on this program.
|Listing & Brokerage Agreement|
1) I: _________________________________ (individual or corporate officer's name and title), acting for: ___________________________________ (name of company/individual), (hereinafter called "Seller"), the owner of the machinery or equipment (hereinafter called "Equipment") identified as: __________________________________________________ (description), with the identification number or other identifying mark of: ______________________, grant Paramount Industries (hereinafter called "Broker"), the right to list and sell the Equipment identified above on Paramount Industries' Web Site located at www.EquipBrokers.com, for the price of $_______________, or for a price and terms acceptable to the Seller, from this date _______________, and terminating in one hundred and eighty (180) days, unless terminated with written notice of the sale of the identified Property by either party to the other party.
2) Seller requires Broker to provide best-effort to procure a qualified buyer for the Equipment identified above, in accordance with the terms of this Listing & Brokerage Agreement. Notwithstanding any other terms in this agreement, it is understood that Seller may sell the Equipment to any party that has not previously dealt with Broker or any of its sub-agents.
3) Seller grants Broker, his agents and assigns, the right to inspect and show the Equipment identified above, and hereby agrees to hold Broker and its agents free from liability for any loss whatsoever, including, but not limited to, fire theft, storm, or act of God. It is expressly understood in connection herewith that Broker does not assume care, custody, or control of said Equipment identified above.
4) Seller agrees to pay Broker a commission of 10% of the net invoice amount of the selling price, or exchange value in the event of any sale or exchange of the Equipment identified above during the listing period. The listing price will be the same as the Seller's advertised price, and will be adjusted to same as Seller's advertised prices regardless of any price discrepancies. In the event the Equipment is sold or exchanged within six months after the expiration of the listing period by the Seller or the Seller's agents to a previously registered prospective Buyer of the Broker, the Broker shall receive a full commission as stated herein. In consideration thereof, the Seller will notify Broker of the identity of any purchaser, prior to the sale of the listed Equipment, for a period of six months following the termination of the Listing & Brokerage Agreement. Broker likewise will provide the Seller with a list of registered prospects who have been presented with information on the Equipment identified above. There is no commission due Broker if Seller obtains his own Buyer after the expiration of the listing period.
5) I certify that I am the owner, or legally represent the owner of the Equipment identified above, and have the right to sell same; that all information given by me is correct; that this Listing & Brokerage Agreement contains all the agreements of the parties; that no representations or warranties have been made to me except as are set forth herein; and that I have read the forgoing and agree to the terms thereof.
6) I understand this Agreement shall be binding upon the heirs, assigns, successors in interest, and personal representatives of the signing party. In the event an attorney is retained to enforce the terms of this Agreement, I agree that the prevailing party shall be entitled to receive reasonable attorney fees and Court costs from the unsuccessful party. Receipt of a copy of this Listing & Brokerage Agreement is hereby acknowledged.
7) This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to its conflict of laws provision.
8) If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid or inoperative for any reason, that part shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make it valid and operative, or if it cannot be so modified, the severed, and remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect as if it had been signed with the invalid portion so modified or eliminated.
9) All notices, requests, demands, and reports required or desired to be given
hereunder by either party to the other shall be addressed to such party, in writing, at
the address set forth herein (which may be changed by written notice), and delivered by
hand, telegram, certified or registered mail, postage prepaid, return receipt requested,
or courier service guaranteeing overnight delivery. Notice by mail shall be deemed
received on the third business day after mailing or upon actual receipt, whichever is
Seller's Name: _________________________________ Title: ___________________
Seller's Signature: _________________________________ Date: _______________
Company Name: _______________________________________________________
Location Of Machinery Or Equipment: _____________________________________
Seller's Telephone: ________________ Fax: ________________
E-mail: ________________ * required Equip. Serial#s should be posted with listing.
|Offer To Purchase Agreement
| Listing & Brokerage Agreement | Information Request Form | Mfgr links
Compression Molding Presses from 500 ton to 2500 ton for sale at liquidation prices.
(Shelbyville Indiana auto parts plant)
Newest listings of major brand parts stamping and forming hydraulic presses include the following:
We are pleased to offer for immediate sale this Clearing 2000 Ton Straight Side Eccentric Geared Mechanical Press with below Specifications:
Model Number ........ ....... S4-2000-186-108
Capacity.... .................................................2000 Ton @ Ό off bottom
Bed Area........................................................ 186 x 108
Slide Area ... 186 x 108
Shut Height.................................................... 63 over rolling bolster
Rolling Boster .... 35 carriage and bolster height
Strokes per Minute.........................................10-40
Windows 78 wide x 93 high
Equipped With: T-Slotted Ram and Bolster and Dynamic Clutch Brake Assembly
8 Point Gibbing with Air Counterbalances and Hydraulic Tie Rod Nuts
Press Crown was completely rebuilt with a stroke change from 12-16. The press
hasnt been run since it was rebuilt. It is currently disassembled and in storage.
Summary of current Ads posted by our visitors are shown below
Webmasters and site owners can start their own FREE classified or auction Ads with the new E-page 2000 program and get exposure on 24,000 web sites.
See Join E-Page for great FREE auctions and classifieds!
site designs by webmaster Image Marketing Services